CONTACT US BY PHONE OR EMAIL Our specialists will help you determine the scope of services required, the manner of moving and the price of our services.
CONTACTEZ-NOUS Nos spécialistes vous aideront à déterminer les services nécessaires.
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), I hereby declare that:
- The controller of your personal data is ARKPOL, SŁOWIKOWSKIEGO 27 , NIP: 521-042-14-95, REGON: 012248340.
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer – Mrs. Sylwia Kopera, who can be contacted by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data shall be processed in order to respond to your enquiry, based on art. 6 sec. 1 item a, f.
- The recipients of your personal data will be the employees of the Controller, as part of their professional duties and based on authorization.
- Your personal data shall not be transferred to a third party/organization;
- Your personal data shall be stored for a period of 5 years or until you have requested to delete the data.
- At any time you have the right to access your data, as well as the right to rectify and delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer the data and the right to raise an objection.
- You shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – National Personal Data Protection Office when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 ;
- Your statement of the personal data is voluntary, however necessary for the purposes of responding to your enquiry.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling, i.e., no decision resulting in legal effects relative to a person or similarly impacting such a person will not be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and are not associated with an automatic decision of this type.
Owner / CEO
Chief Management Advisor
FOREIGN PROJECTS/OUTSOURCING SERVICES DEPARTMENT:
tel. +48 539 735 635
AND FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT: