OFFICE RELOCATIONS Relocating a company always raises concerns. You can rely on us!
We have worked for our experience both on the domestic and international markets for many years.
When choosing our services, you can be sure that we will handle your relocation from top to bottom.
A team of qualified employees, along with a dedicated coordinator will take care of the relocation with utmost care.
The most important element in company relocations is planning the action and meeting the agreed deadline.
Our task is to move your office quickly, safely and in a professional manner.
We relocate offices around the world.
Company relocations are one of our business activity branches.
The process is divided into 4 stages:
– Visit at the loading site
– Free cost estimate and a quote
– Instructing workers on how to prepare for the removal
– Determining a removal schedule
– Supplying packing materials
– Insurance (Moving and relocating liability insurance, Carrier liability insurance)
– Protecting the area of relocation
– Disassembly and packing of removed property
– Packing/labelling documents/computers
– Uncoupling computer equipment
– Loading the property
– Property storage
– Document archiving
– Transport of confidential documents
– Guaranteed delivery on the agreed date
Unloading at the destination
– Furniture arrangement
– Furniture assembly
– New furniture assembly
– IT equipment coupling
– Disposal of unnecessary documents
– Post-removal cleaning service
– Short-term/long-term property storage
Anyone who cooperates with us is always satisfied with the quality of the services we provide.
Company removal does not have to mean office downtime.
Services as such are characterized by specific requirements. They are usually performed in the afternoon hours, on holidays and at night.
This way the so-called company downtime can be avoided.
We use special, sealed containers for transporting confidential documents. You can be sure that classified data will not be disclosed to third parties.
We also offer cooperation on a long-term basis.